Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jeff Dawson restaurant review site

OK, since I started this site eating out is all I've written about, so I figured I'd just keep to the theme and just report on or Blog about places we eat at and what my review of the place is...

Kelly's Eastside, Plano Texas

VERY GOOD!

This place is a nice little find. Was rated high and DMNews "best of", so we tried the burgers and Jackson had the kids chicken strips. I will say, this place has a good burger. It's the kind that is bbq'd over a wood grill, Keiser bun, and fresh vegatables. So if you looking for a very good backyard kind of burger with a good helping of fresh cut fries, this place is it. I plan to go back and try the Brisket queso, BBQ Club, or one of the other sandwiches. One thing to note, this place is 1/2 bar, so they cater to the adult crowd much more than kids. Best to go for lunch on weekends with kids.


Frilly's Cajun Seafood, Denton Texas

Very good!

Another nice find but it's in Denton. Crawfish combo is great. I also recommend the fried shrimp. Everything is very good and prices are around $10 for lunch and $17 for dinner. If you're in downtown area of Denton this is a good place to eat at.


Mamma's Pizza, Plano Texas

Excellent!

If you're looking for buffet pizza, this is the best there is. $18 for Desiree, Me and Jackson... so it's cheap too. small ole fashion pizza parlour with fresh salad bar with all the traditional's. Pizza is hot a fresh and they use REAL Mozzerella cheese. Been around for 30+ years.

Mamma's Daughter, Irving Blvd Dallas, Texas

Good!

I thought is was very good. Poor Richard's is still my Dallas favorite for Breakfast. Everything was good though and clean little cafe with nice old lady waitress. We plan to try a different location that's closer to us, so i'll report back after we've tried it. Went there for Breakfast. This place has your traditional Breakfast food. Egg's, Biscuits, sausage, bacon, pancake's, gravy, etc...

1 comment: